Mario Kart 8 adds three Mercedes-Benz cars, enhancements and Mercedes Cup tournament on 27th August
Interesting news popped up about Mario Kart 8, Nintendo has confirmed that Mario Kart 8 will get an update on August 27. This update will contain additional new features and enhancements for the kart racing game. Players will be able to download three free Mercedes-Benz karts:
- Mercedes-Benz GLA,
- 300 SL Roadster,
- Silver Arrow
This is the first time real-world vehicles have been included in the Mario Kart series.
Nintendo and Mercedes-Benz will host an online worldwide tournament between August 27 and September 23. All competitive kart racers applicants will need a obviously need a Wii U console, a copy of Mario Kart 8, a broadband Internet connection and download the Mercedes-Benz karts. Once acquired, you can access the “Mercedes Cup
” in the online tournament section of the game.
These karts are based on real-world vehicles.
Here are the other features included in the update:
- Players will be able to view the course map on the TV screen when racing
- Statistics such as the number of coins collected, online wins and losses, and most frequently used character will be shown
- Players will be able to edit other players’ Mario Kart TV highlight reels
- The “Next Race” option will be the top, default option after finishing a race, instead of “View Highlight Reel”
- The game will remember the last custom kart combination used, so that players don’t have to select their kart every time they play
- Stability improvements and bug fixes to make online play a smoother experience
Get your kart racing need here on Gaming After Hours
Gaming After Hours